Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip
This is not only yummy with chips or veggies but makes a great sandwich spread as well!
This is one of those dump it, blend it, chill it dips that are a cinch to make. And it can be made a day ahead so it’s great for party planning too
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup sour cream (can substitute Greek yogurt if you like)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit, and scoop the avocado meat out of the shell.
- Place the avocado and all other ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until combined well. It should be smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, one hour or up to 2 days.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment