This is not only yummy with chips or veggies, but makes a great sandwich spread as well!
This is one of those dump it, blend it, chill it dips that are a cinch to make. And it can be made a day ahead so it’s great for party planning too!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup sour cream (can substitute Greek yogurt if you like)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 of a bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit, and scoop the avocado meat out of the shell.
- Place the avocado and all other ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until combined well. It should be smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, one hour or up to 2 days.