A quick and simple menu plan for this crazy busy week!
I could swear March just started!
I haven’t been great about sharing my menu plans. I’m trying to get better at it. This is a busy week so you’re going to see some shockingly unhealthy convenience dinners. (Gasp now and get it over with).
And that’s the short and simple version of our food this week.
I’d love to know what type of menu features you’d like to see! Leave a comment if you like plans that included different types of meals or information (ex, Whole30, how I plan, etc…).
This is not only yummy with chips or veggies, but makes a great sandwich spread as well!
This is one of those dump it, blend it, chill it dips that are a cinch to make. And it can be made a day ahead so it’s great for party planning too!
Creamy Ranch Avocado Dip
Fresh lime and herbs make this avocado dip a step above your normal guacamole! In addition to a great dip, this makes a fabulous sandwich spread in place of your normal condiments.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup sour cream (can substitute Greek yogurt if you like)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 of a bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit, and scoop the avocado meat out of the shell.
- Place the avocado and all other ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until combined well. It should be smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, one hour or up to 2 days.
Daily Ration http://dailyration.net/